Want To Work With The Body Planner?
See If You Qualify!
Being able to offer, and for you to take advantage of our NO RISK personal training guarantee means that we will only select those people that have shown a real passion and commitment to wanting significant changes in their appearance and fitness.
For this reason, we have a selection policy that will not accept those that are not perhaps as committed to make the sacrifices that are necessary that obtain your desires.
This is not meant to look like any act of self-importance or to antagonise you in any way. Our intentions could not be further away from such reasons.
While we 100% know that absolutely anyone under any circumstances with our coaching can expect to achieve great results, we also know that you have to be ready for it and have will have to make changes.
If you never make any changes, how can you can ever expect things to change!
So to be totally transparent about this, we want to show you to understand what is required by you so that we can help and protect not only our own time but yours as well. We want you to take up the challenge and get great enjoyment and satisfaction from it instead of being disappointed and wasting your money.
Having a reputation for delivering results is not something that we take for granted and would not like to see the image being tarnished by poor attitude and adherence, unreliability and a lack of commitment and desire.
So if you are serious about getting results and not just liking the idea of them, you will be accepted to be coached by us and experience the power of the M.A.G.I.C. system.
To make sure that yours and our time is not wasted, here are the requirements to gain approval and enter the program.
• Attend at least one appointment each week
• Engage in the coaching programme for a minimum of 6 weeks
• Complete a food journal each week for the first 4 weeks and as required thereafter
• Complete an exercise journal for the first 4 weeks and on request after that
• Perform at least 3 workouts each week that will last be at least 20 minutes and no longer than 45 minutes
• Be compliant and follow the program that has been designed for you and any other advice
• Be prepared that you may be advised to eliminate foods and drinks that contaminate your system and prevent fat burning. These can include wheat, alcohol and processed food.
• Complete a goal achievement journal
• Maintain a positive ‘I CAN’ attitude and put in that extra effort
This is in no means to put you off or make you go through hell to achieve a quick win in 30 days or less. We do not expect that this becomes your one primary concern in your life, far from it, but we do know what it takes and that these changes are required and can be applied without you spending hours each week exercising and starving yourself.
There are strong, valid reasons for each of these conditions that will promote quick, safe and permanent changes.
We need to know that you can do what is necessary to improve your performance burn those unpleasent bits from your waistline!
If you are still interested and excited about working with Mike and gaining better shape, health and performance then email directly at Michael@TheBodyPlanner.com