Corrective Exercise begins with an assessment prior to your training program and prepares you for the challenges that will follow. Why? Well in a lot of cases you will experience one or more of the following
• Significant imbalances or weaker muscles when comparing one side of the body to the other
• Poor shoulder stability shown by rounded shoulders and a hunched posture
• Tight, inflexible muscles, popular sites being the legs and lower back
• Incorret firing patterns meaning you over compensate areas that should be used earlier in any movement by smaller, more sensitive areas taking more resonsibility which can lead to conditions in the lower back for example.
Alot of exercise programs will miss this step out completely which in most cases will make all the above worse.
If a muscle is weak, then when you perform any sort of physical movement the more dominant, stronger side will takeover resulting in the imbalance becoming larger.
If the muscle is tight, then it cannot perform as well as it could if it were at it’s full length and other muscle groups will support and do the work that it’s weaker, tighter neighbour should be doing.
End result – tight muscles get tighter and other groups get overloaded and possibly injured. Not only physically damaging but how would this affect your morale when undertaking a transformation program.
The principles of the M.A.G.I.C. system include a plan of implementation that not only ensures your routine has no unnecessary setbacks but also improves all these potential hazards resulting in a
• Better posture
• Better flexibility and range of movement
• Less back pain
• An improved ability to function during day-to-day activities and exercise. Better performance.
A body that functions and so performs better in execise specifically will also burn more calories when all muscle groups can be utilsied to their maximum.
Your success starts with strong foundations laid right here!
Click here for full details on the most detailed, cutting edge assessment on offer.
Many of these conditions are very common in society these days with over 80% of people suffering from some form of back condition in their adult life. If you would like to discuss something more specific to yourself and your lifestyle contact us or complete the consultation form with some specific details and we will call you to discuss with our compliments.
The final part of our system explains the important role of core exercise and strengthening this region to correct any deficiencies, perform better in and out of exercise and create a firmer torso.