Core Exercise is a key component of corrective exercise to strengthen the muscles around the trunk that are particularly weak in many people in both static and dynamic movement patterns.
For many, the concept of core exercises is all about performing hundreds of sit-ups or crunches but the problems with this approach are :-
• Overtraining of the abdominal muscles and subsequent straining on the lower back
• You are only training one section of the core muscle structure and ignoring other parts of the core that can help waistline, improve sports performance and resolve many weaknesses that affect performance in your working life and other parts of your lifestyle
• Many people believe this approach will give them "defined abs" or even "the six pack"
What are the benefits of a professional approach to core exercise?
• Improved posture
• Improved control of body when performing exercise and functional movements in your life
• Massive reduction in back complaints and injuries
• Presents a firmer waistline and more toned stomach region
• Improved performance in activity and sports
The M.A.G.I.C. system will develop your core strength and stability using numerous static and dynamic exercises that go a lot further than painful sit-ups.